COUNTDOWN TO GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY! 4 Days Left...
Day 4 - Eat healthy, organic foods
The challenge for today is to include healthy, organic food into your eating plan.
Forget about trying to make huge changes in one day. Try including more clean, healthy, organic foods into each meal.
It’s important to eat a rainbow of healthy and organic foods not only for your overall health but for a youthful, glowing appearance.
Day by day, your healthy choices will overtake the not-so-healthy ones! You’ll feel a huge difference in your energy level, your daily performance, and your skin.
Check out some of the best nutrients for healthy skin:
• Pure water to flush toxins and stay hydrated
• Antioxidants from colorful fruits and vegetables
• Healthy fats from nuts, seeds, and cold-water fish
• Vitamin C from citrus fruits, red bell peppers, kiwi, and broccoli
• Vitamin A from carrots, oranges, and cantaloupe
• Vitamin E from nuts, seeds, spinach, and other leafy greens
We like to add healthy nutrients directly to our skin (as well as to our plate). Try a big superfood boost with our Rejuvenating Spirulina Masque. Apply for 15 minutes, 2-3x a week to improve circulation, promote collagen production, detoxify and remineralize your skin.
Tip: Make a game of finding one new healthy organic food to add to your eating plan each day. Have fun and bon appetit!