50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz.
Deeply nourishing and restorative crème hydrates, protects and improves skin function as it visibly counteracts outward signs of aging and cellular damage.
• Rich in Caviar Extract, Co-Enzyme A, Phytoessential Actives
• Free from Parabens
Caviar Age-Defense Crème
50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz.
Exquisitely rich anti-aging crème clinically proven to reduce visible signs of aging and protect against further environmental damage. Infused with Caviar Extract, rich in proteins, essential fatty acids and minerals that restore and regenerate complexion, elasticity and tone. Leaves skin visibly smoother, younger-looking and more radiant.
Other highlight ingredients:
• Co-Enzyme A – the body’s most active metabolic enzyme boosts cell regeneration, supports skin’s immune response and fortifies against damage
• Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract – botanical valued in Chinese medicine for centuries for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and refining benefits
• Caffeine – naturally-derived antioxidant energizes and stimulates skin to promote turnover and tone
• Chondrus Crispus – seaweed-derived marine polysaccharide rich in nutrients hydrates, revitalizes and reduces fine lines
Natural Rose and Mimosa fragrance makes skincare a luxury sensory experience.
|How To Use||
Apply one to two times daily to cleansed face, neck, décolleté. </br></br>
AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CARBOMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-8, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAVIAR EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, COENZYME A, CAFFEINE, BUPLEURUM FALCATUM ROOT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL.